The Grow Greene County Gaming Corporation will keep income and distributions in general balance. Proceeds from the Wild Rose Casino in Jefferson will be put to use each year to create opportunities and enhance the quality of life in Greene County and the surrounding region. We bank reserves sufficient to meet our expenses and obligations.
Grow Greene County Gaming Corporation (also known as Grow Greene) will generally not consider funding requests for the following:
• Ongoing annual operating expense
• Any project at 100 percent of cost or budget
• Financial support for individuals or their families
• For-profit organizations and programs
• Annual campaigns or capital campaigns for private organizations
• Endowment funds
• Fundraising events or activities — both private and public
• Membership in civic or social organizations
• Projects directly related to religious worship
• Political activities
The following entities are eligible to receive Grow Greene grants:
• Nonprofit organizations.
• Government entities, such as municipalities, school districts and counties.
• Groups sponsored by a government entity or another non-profit that agrees to manage the grant funds (the “Fiscal Sponsor”).